Drosselmeyer - Puzzle
The first DROSSELMEYER, the nutcracker, had an immediate success, winning international awards for its "best-in-test" design and recognition for its performances. It is proudly exposed in Swedish national museums and permanent exhibitions dedicated to design.
• Drosselmeyer is the first manual nutcracker to have a double level of patented action and a container to collect the broken shells.
• The Winning Design award has given the Crossracker Drosselmeyer the prize as best and more powerful market nutcracker
• In the cone they find spaces peanuts, almonds, macadamia, walnuts, pecan and brazil nuts (no jumbo)
• can easily be Smontat0 for a complete and deep cleaning
• Designed in Sweden; International patent
Colors: black, red
Dimensions: 11.5 cm - cm 5 - cm 10
Material: zinc alloy