Rivsalt - BBQ PRO KIT
Bring your cooking to the barbecue to a higher level with the BBQ PRO kit of Rivsalt. Suitable for use on induction floors, gas, electric or for bakery.
To use it, simply add a little oil on the salt surface and slowly heat to create a unique cooking surface, which season uniformly while grilled meat, fish, crustaceans or vegetables.
The cold rooms, cold, can be an excellent solution to serve sushi, fresh fruit or ice cream. The BBQ PRO kit includes inductive metal support and two blocks of Himalaya salt of total weight of 8.5kg.
The cooking surface of the total Himalaya salt is 30 x 20 cm and the salt blocks have a thickness of 4.5 cm. The thickness, which makes the product even heavy, is essential to be able to grill at high temperature. The blocks with less thickness could break easily.
Dimensions: 38.0 x 22.5 x 6.5 cm.
Instructions for use and maintenance:
- Heat slowly, at least the first time to prevent the salt from breaking up. 20 minutes at low temperature and 20 minutes to average before reaching the optimal cooking temperature.
- To check that the optimal cooking temperature has been reached, just spray a few drops of water on the salt blocks. If they sizzle, you are ready to leave.
- Cook the food as on a normal cooking surface. Use a metal kitchen tool, not in plastic. You can leave the blocks on the barbecue and cook on the surface for several hours.
- Oil the upper surface of the Himalaya salt blocks.
- After cooking, let it cool completely at room temperature.
- Clean the blocks by slightly scraping any blocked residues and clean with a sponge. Try to keep the blocks as dry as possible. The less water uses and the better because the water, of course, melts the salt.
- Keep the blocks at room temperature. Wash the metal support by hand using a detergent for delicate dishes and water. Don't wash in the dishwasher.
Note: metal support has a thickness of 3 mm and is suitable for all heat sources. Make sure your BBQ PRO is heated on a flat surface to avoid deformations of the metal plate.