Berndes - Tricion Resist Pro - 20 cm pan
Tricion Resist Pro series pan built by Berndes in trimetall, a triple composed thickness two layersHigh quality stainless steel eone in aluminum. Trimetallo is a luxury processing in the pot, whichIt allows a very fast and constant conduction and distribution of heat.
3D non-stick - inside pans, tegams, and wok, Tricion Resist Pro introduces an exclusive 3D non-stick coating with raised protective grid, which makes these pots 50% more non-stick than a normal steel pot and allows you to use the pan Even with metal kitchen utensils, without risking ruining surfaces or compromising integrity and performance.
Another important feature, which guarantees optimal results in the kitchen, is the Easy Oil Flow System system, which ensures a more uniform oil distribution during cooking.
Tegami, wok saltapasta and casseruolino of the series are equipped with the tempered glass cover with steel border and knob.
The handle is ergonomic, with double riveting and insulated thermo (do not overheat).
It is compatible with all hobs: induction, gas, electric and ceramic plate.
- Line: Tricion Resist Pro
- Frying pan with long handle
- Measurements: Ø 20 cm H 4.2 cm (without handle)
- Material: Trimetallo steel
- Internal and external surface in stainless steel and aluminum soul
- 3D non-stick coating with relief protective grille
- Usable with metal kitchen utensils
- Suitable on all hiring tops: gas, radiant electric plate, glass-ceramic halogen, including induction (Ferromagnetic fund).
- Suitable for cooking in the oven
- Isolated stainless steel handle (with double riveting fixing)
- Non-stick coating with easy oil flow system
- Easy to clean, foods do not stick to the surface
- Dishwasher safe