Berndes - Various Click Plus Induction
The highest professional non-stick pot line. The pieces of the Berndes Plus Induction series have the body made of a 6 mm aluminum die-cast (the highest thickness on the market), luxury processing that gives the pan a thermal induction and a high cooking quality than the municipality.
Each pan of the Plus Induction series has the removable handle, characteristic that makes them extremely safe and practical, you can store your pans in drawers or dishwasher in very little space and insert them in the oven without problems.
The Plus Induction series is equipped with radiance non-stick coating, safe, certified and entirely built in Germany. His anti-adherence is very high, you can cook without condiments and wash the pot in seconds. Radiance ° is bisphenol (BPA) and Nickel.
Berndes Plus Induction has a high quality fund, designed to get the maximum yield on induction, gas, electric and ceramic glass. The 65% more powerful than a normal pot suitable for induction plans.
The lids are made of tempered glass with a 18/10 stainless steel knob and border.
- die-casting: the body is made of a 6 mm aluminum die-cast aluminum, can also be used in the oven (the pans without a handle) and washed in the dishwasher.
- Plus fund: the Plus fund has a latest generation technology, designed by Bernes to be the most performing induction, with a constant and fast thermal diffusion.
- Removable handles: each pan is equipped with an immediate coupling and release system, pluri tested and safe.
What includes the 8-piece battery:
- 1 casserole 24 cm: speets, pasta, soups and ragù. Up to 6 people use.
- 1 casserole 20 cm: suffered, sauces, béchamel.
- 1 pan 28 cm: risottos, meat and fish stewed, couscous.Up to 6 people use.
- 1 pan 28 cm: omelettes, fries, meat and fish.Up to 6 people use.
- 1 pan 24 cm:Omelettes, fries, meat and fish.Up to 3 people use.
- 1 20 cm cover
- 1 cover 24 cm
- 1 lid 28 cm